The FRCS/St. John’s Girls Volleyball Team invites you to participate in its 1st Fundraiser – End of Summer Crafters & Vendor Show, rain or shine, on August 12th 2017 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM. The girls are raising funds to send them to a Tournament for the 2017 season. Last year they went to the NACA Tournament in Dayton OH and made 3rd Division!
The girls are hosting this fundraiser show with over 50 DISPLAYERS! That is correct, a combination of Artists – Crafters – Small Local Businesses – Direct Sales & Non-Profits from the area!
- Crafters and Direct Sales Vendors will be indoors & outdoors.
- Food & drinks will be sold by the Varsity Volleyball Team. Pork BBQ – Hot Dogs – Chips – Drinks – Popcorn & Candy to name a few items!
- Check out the Non-Profit Organizations in our “Community Way” Hallway.
- There will be raffles and drawings by different vendors.
- The Volleyball Team will be holding a drawing for a Pampered Chef Pizza kit that includes: Medium Round Pizza Stone – Pizza Crust & Cutter – Pizza Crust Mix – Italian Seasoning
The event is taking place at:
Front Royal Christian School/New Hope Bible Church
80 North Lake Avenue | Front Royal, VA 22630
- For information about our school: http://www.frontroyalchristianschool.com/
- For more information about our event, or to request an application for a space, email Wendy Boice: email@example.com
- Facebook Event link: http://bit.ly/2rxSFg1 will provide updates on what we are doing!