The advertising rates on the Royal Examiner are simple and easy to understand. No column inch, etc.
Ads run 24/7 – 365 days per year.
- All ads run in-story, bottom of articles, home page marquee and sidebar – this gives your message the maximum exposure.
- Use the Royal Examiner to get your message in out to LOCAL customers.
- Monthly – $149 per month, no commitment.
- Quarterly – $396.00 – only $99 per month.
- Bi-Annual – $495 – Pay for 5 at $99 per month, get 1 month free.
- Annual – $990 – Pay for 10 at $99 per month, get 2 months free.
- All ads prepaid. Ads run until cancelled.
Want more exposure?
- Your ad will run as above plus be included in the Daily Email Blast sent to our subscribers, highlighting the latest news each morning at 5am. Very effective.
- Add $99 per month for this upgrade.
We also encourage changing your ad at least monthly. Research and experience shows that online advertisers who change the message of their ads frequently reap greater rewards. Ads that are fresh:
- Are noticed more often by site viewers
- Receive more clicks
- Do better at reinforcing brand awareness
all-day 2nd annual Car Giveaway event @ Auto Care Clinic
2nd annual Car Giveaway event @ Auto Care Clinic
Mar 18 all-day
PURPOSE: We are seeking nominations for someone in need of a good, used vehicle to get back and forth to work, school or medical appointments, who can afford to own a vehicle, but can’t afford[...]
10:00 am Grab Some Clay and Create @ The Kiln Doctor, Inc.
Grab Some Clay and Create @ The Kiln Doctor, Inc.
Mar 19 @ 10:00 am – 5:00 pm
March 19th & 21st | Stop in any time between 10am-12pm or 3pm-5pm. Each week we create 5 unique projects that you can choose from. Pieces will be fired and ready for pickup in a week.[...]
10:00 am Spring Flowers and Butterfly Wor... @ The Kiln Doctor
Spring Flowers and Butterfly Wor... @ The Kiln Doctor
Mar 19 @ 10:00 am – 12:00 pm
Spring is in the Air Spring Flowers and Butterfly Workshop – March 16th, 10am -12pm, & March 19th, 5pm – 7pm. In honor of 1st day of Spring which is March 20th, we are doing[...]