Tonight the meeting was short, but included a report from the Chief of Police on the progress of the new department headquarters and a preview of the proposed Afton Inn. The Board of Architectural Review will hold a meeting tomorrow (July 10th) at 7:30 pm at the Town Hall on Main Street.
The Royal Examiner, last week, toured the new police headquarters. Watch the video here.
1. Pledge of Allegiance
2. Moment of Silence
3. Roll Call
4. Approval of the Regular Council Meeting minutes of June 25, 2018
5. Receipt of Petitions and/or Correspondence from the Public
a. Report of special committees or Town officials and Town Manager
* Report from Chief of Police on Construction of New Police Department
* Report from Director of Planning on Conceptual Plans of the Afton Inn
b. Requests and inquiries of Council members.
c. Report of the Mayor
d. Proposals for addition/deletion of items to the Agenda.
7. CONSENT AGENDA ITEMS – (ROLL CALL VOTE REQUIRED) – NONE
8. COUNCIL APPROVAL – Bid – Chemicals for WWTP & WTP Plants
9. COUNCIL APPOINTMENT – Joint Tourism Advisory Board